Deep Space D-6
Deep Space D-6 BGG link
- Play time
- 30 minutes
- Tony Go
- (Web published), Tau Leader Games
- 7.29 (BGG average)
- Components: Dice with Icons
- Contests: Solitaire Print & Play
- Players: Games with Solitaire Rules
- Players: Solitaire Only Games
You are a Captain of the UEF! Your RPTR class starship was on routine patrol of the Auborne system when a distress call was received. Upon warping in you quickly realized it was a trap! With the help of your crew, you must survive until a rescue fleet appears.
Deep Space D-6 is a solitaire dice game about surviving the cruel depths of space. Each turn you’ll roll Crew dice and assign them to stations. You must plan carefully to take care of internal and external threats to your ship. Survive to win.